Bacteria, virus and fungus, you cannot really keep every kind of skin infection causing microorganism at bay. As a matter of fact, skin is the largest organ of our body and most exposed to environmental irritants too. So it becomes very important that you understand the risks of practice certain things in order to prevent frequent reoccurrence of warts, shingles, ringworm and athlete’s foot. We asked some of the skin experts and came up with these useful tips to help you.
- The most basic, obvious and yet overlooked fact is that your hands carry millions of harmful microorganisms that you pick up from environment. It is wise to wash your hands after touching pets, dustbins, public places, toilets and other similar things.
- Sanitizer can be a really handy thing in your purse or bag. When you don’t have an access to soap, such products can help. Make sure that you choose something light and non-alcoholic that makes skin dry.
- Many men and women are just too prone to ringworm and keep getting it back. Naturasil Ringworm or a similar natural blend of ingredients can help you here.
- Not sharing your personal items especially outside home is one of the better ways to prevent infection. You cannot really predict from where the microorganism will seep in.
- Do you travel often? Is public transportation essential part of your life? Make sure that you cover body and keep sanitizer handy.
- Safe sexual relationships are also important to dodge STIs. Make sure that you discuss these things with the partner and use condoms often.
- If it is impossible to avoid public changing rooms and if you are prone to athlete foot, keep Naturasil Athletes Foot handy for treatment and prevention.
- Common tubs, showers, toilets and whirlpools can easily infect you. Avoid using them especially if you are injured in any way.